For any ex-feminists. What turned you away from feminism?

Men and women can answer this.
Update: Exactly Jennifer C.

I have had false allegations of DV used against me to prevent access to my daughter.

It is an insult to me, people like me, and to people who have genuinely suffered domestic violence. There are a lot of freeloaders taking advantage of the DV procedures to benefit themselves
Update 2: EDIT: Chevalier. We have had similar experiences. You don't take seriously feminism until you become a victim in the family courts. It is a wake up call. When you try to understand why is the court so biased that it will find you guilty with little or no evidence then you will come to the conclusion feminism... show more EDIT: Chevalier.

We have had similar experiences. You don't take seriously feminism until you become a victim in the family courts. It is a wake up call. When you try to understand why is the court so biased that it will find you guilty with little or no evidence then you will come to the conclusion feminism or rather the feminists are to blame.