me asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

After I do masturbation, I feel myself very tired. If I do it twice in a day, a day later I feel myself?

very tired too. As a result, I am scared to have sex because if I do it with a male, I think I wll become more tired. So I dont want to get married.

Do people who have sex feel tired after sex during the day?

I am 35/female

I am virgin. I believe sex after marriage. Moreover, I have a very busy job.

Favorite Answer

Sex releases endorphins into the brain, these endorphin es cause you to feel relaxed and tired, if you are masturbating then of course you will feel tired, sex is a great release for stress and enjoyable also.

Having sex either with yourself or another person will produce a state of euphoria and so it is no wonder you are relaxed.

Hope this helps, contact me if you wish

Hi first I want to say i think its fantastic you are still a virgin at your age. Yes you will get tired when you masturbate or have sex. You say you have a very busy life style, you may need to take an iron supplement. women need 5 times more iron than guys. The best source of iron is beef and lamb. lack of iron will also make you feel tired.

Getting married is not about having sex. But it is one of ingredient of happy marriage. Usually people get a bit tired after having sex, but it really depends on how you do it. The position you're in, or how vigorous you're at it. Anyway, it makes you feel good and relax after doing it with someone you love and care.

Leon.

Are you still a virgin? If not, have you previously gotten tired after being with a man??

No, I do not get tired, unless it is late at night.

How are you masterbating...are you using a bullet? That is what I personally like and i am done in no time, and def not tired.

And of course you want to get married, you dont want to be alone the rest of your life bc you get tired after getting off...don't be silly.

• Sheryl

It happens. Your sex drive is strong when you are young and growing, but it reduces once you cross the age of 18-20. I don't know how you can stop this, but I recommend you eat healthy and if possible, take multi-vitamin, because masturbating 2-3 a day is a lot and you might become weaker.

What you are describing sound somewhat like an endorphin release phenomenon.

Sexual activity of any type should not make you tired -- nor cause undue distress or fear.

If this is true strength depletion such as you describe it would be a good idea to have competent clinical evaluation.

knees may feel like jello but i would seriously look into some sort of exercise if you get so tired after that activey then your not fit!

sex increase white blood cells and also send off hormones that give you energy! whendoing a partner ensure both of you do the work...

orgasm releases hormones that cause relaxation and drowsyness (hence why guys fall asleep) and also you use 97% of your bodys muscle when you orgasm........ talk about a workout and a half! so don't let the tiredness get you down or stop you from enjoying a sxual relationship of any kind

honey...when u have sex with a guy or female for that matter...ur energy will go up...your just sad cause ur by yourself...find a friend..