I cant stand how my boyfriends mom is always asking people for money!!! Do you think its wrong or is it me?

I guess you can say I got into a huge fight with my boyfriend because of how his mom is!!! Some old friends of his that he grew up with came down to visit!!! Of course his mom saw her oppurtunity to talk about her daugthers 1 st birthday and start giving his friends duties!! lol she asked one to buy the cake and... show more I guess you can say I got into a huge fight with my boyfriend because of how his mom is!!! Some old friends of his that he grew up with came down to visit!!! Of course his mom saw her oppurtunity to talk about her daugthers 1 st birthday and start giving his friends duties!! lol she asked one to buy the cake and the other to pay for the jumper!!! ok well the party passed and they couldnt make it but she still had the nerve to call them for the money since she payed and she asked them to pay it!! I just think she has no class and I mean the guys are about 18 -19 years old and their her sons friends not hers!!! I think if your going to be giving evryone a list to buy things for a part why even have one? Especially if your a grown adult!! But taking money from some Teens just isnt right, especially if they didnt volunteer!! My boyfriend dosent agree with me and I told him he needs to talk to his mom and tell her not to be asking his friends for money or me his girlfriend! It isnt right!!!
Update: I know I should push him to talk to her but I sure am not!!! That would look totally rude!!! Thats not me!!! Im just giving him advice of how much his mom makes them look like they need money for charidy!!! It's tacky!!!
Update 2: The lady dosent work and believe me.....she takes advantage of the fact if she knows you want to help, she has borrowed money from me and hasnt payed me back, its been over a year now and my own mother is upset with me for letting that happen!!! and before I gave her the money she begged me not to tell anyone!!!