How quickly you started to get bored with Facebook?

I opened my account last April and for two months I spent about two /three hours a day on it. I created four groups and was commited to them. Then I thought: I have other things to do and more important than Facebook groups. So, I asked other members if they could take care of the groups and that was it. Now, I spend hardly any time on Facebook. I was thinking of opening new groups but wish I would get paid for them :)

Best Answer

Haha wow, I got bored of mine right after I signed up. I sign on to there maybe once or twice a month.

I got bored about the same day...

I don't see anything to do there, so I just check my messages there and ignore it 99% of the time.

If you wanna get paid for social networking, I would suggest you use Yuwie - Get Paid!

Yuwie pays you to blog, upload pictures, refer friends, chat, hang out, etc.

http://www.yuwie.com/yuwie.asp?r=79536&vid=

depends on how many people are online.

I have a lot of apps. so I take quizzes and things when I'm bored :-)

im not bored wit it. maybe the key to not being bored is having friends.