In pain: neck ach?! PLEZZZ HELP!!?

i have this Horrible knot in my neck, the back right side. it started out as a marble, then a golfball, now bigger but not quite softball sized. I have had it all summer. i have tried massaging it myself, others(not prof.) icey-hot, hot press, cold press, it hurts sooo bad, sometimes i can't even move my neck.... show more i have this Horrible knot in my neck, the back right side. it started out as a marble, then a golfball, now bigger but not quite softball sized. I have had it all summer. i have tried massaging it myself, others(not prof.) icey-hot, hot press, cold press, it hurts sooo bad, sometimes i can't even move my neck. the pain comes and goes, but is mostly in morning and evening. also pain in upper right sholderblade area. could this be some kind of tumor?
~I am fit, i don't d drugs, im 18 yrs old, i have diabetes.
Update: Oh my gosh, im scared crapless now! is it really probably?!!! how long did ur aunt have? How old was she? i have my whole life to live!!