Update:

4. 請問有任何近ㄧ步的消息嗎?

4 Answers

Rating
  • Pirate
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1. Thank you for your reminder. As for the question you asked, I would negotiate with the vendor again.

2. Thank you for your new order. Fiona will confirm the delivery date with you.

3. I already received your request. I will answer you before September 27.

4.Is there any further information?

Source(s): 留美多年
  • 1 decade ago

1. Thanks for your gentle remind, as to the issue you've brought out, I'll negotiate with the vendor about it.

2. Thanks for your new order, Fiona will reconfirm with you about the delivery date.

3. I've recieved your requets, I'll get back to you before 9/27.

4. I would like to ask if there is any further information.

Source(s): myself
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. Thank you for the reminder. About the question that you brought out, I will negotiate with the company.

2. Thank you for the orde. We will confirm the delivery date Fiona and then give you a call.

3. We have already received your request. We will give you an answer by the 27th of September.

4. Are there any farther information?

Source(s): me
  • 1 decade ago

1. Thanks for reminding me of that and regarding the questions asked, I will have a further discuss with the factory.

2. Appriciate for your new order and Fiona will confirm the delivery date with you.

3. This is kindly to confirm received your requirement and I will reply to you by Sept. 27, 2007.

4. Is there any further news?

Can you let us have your further news?

Source(s): myself
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.