help me... guy trouble?

omg i am like in love with this guy and he has smiled and said hi and thats about it. we have no classes together but i really want him ot like me. what do i do.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

tell him you like him, it's that simple, if he doesn't like you, move on

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hmmm thereaint much u can do since u guys dont have classes togerher

u can always "stalk" him and find out if he's joinin any clubs @ school , say he joins uh art club then u should too

just to get to know him better and all

cuz clubs usually need u to contact other members of the club so if u happen to 'come across" his e mail then hooray for you

or just say hey in the hallways,

good luck yo

• 1 decade ago

Always look your best and be confident about your appearance.The next time he smiles at you,always smile back,and if there is a proper timing,ask his name,his class,room etc...Yes it's alright for a girl to ask a guy those things just be sure you it is not obvious that you really like him,remember that you are just trying to be friendly...What happens next is up to both of you and how he respond to you...

• 1 decade ago

You need to learn The Art of Attraction and how to master it so that you can use more unique ways to tell him that you like him.

One good resource online is a place called Dating Training.

I posted a link in the source below.

Their email advice is free and INCREDIBLE for what you're needing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i think if u like this guy u should find a way to make him come up to u e.g give him the sexy look or a sweet smiled and say hi, if he really like u he will get it and ask u out if not then sorry i don't think his in to u.

• 1 decade ago

Well first try talking to him more and he comes up to you later in the week and says more than hi then deffently go to the next step and tell him that you like him and ask if he wants to go do something later!

Source(s): I know EVRYTHING about boys!
  • 1 decade ago

Find out more about him on the black market to see if he's worth it. Then, if he is, show off a little bit. Not just for him, because if you don't, you might pick up some others on the way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

been there didn't do anything though.. but since he has said hi and smiled next time ask him what classes he's going to and from there start up a convo ..

• 1 decade ago

Talk to him. That's it! Let him know you want him. Thats the way to go.

• 1 decade ago

Talk to him. get to know him and show him your interested by flirting and asking him to hang out sometime.

• 1 decade ago

concentrate on your classes...there is time for smiling and winking later.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.