Who will win Week 3?

Who will win this matchup. One team is mine and the other is my opponets.

Team 1:

QB: Carson Palmer vs. Sea

RB: Larry Johnson vs. Min

RB: LaMont Jordan vs. Cle

WR:Chad Johnson vs. Sea

WR: Donald Driver vs. SDG

WR: Calvin Johnson vs. Phi

TE: Jason Witten vs. Chi

K: Matt Stover vs. Ari

DEF: Denver Broncos vs. Jacksonville

Bench: Alex Smith, Thomas Jones, Edgerrin James(vs. Baltimore), Patrick Crayton, Ronald Curry, Kevin Curtis

Team 2:

QB: Jon Kitna vs. Phi

RB: LaDanian Tomlinson vs. GB

RB: Derrick Ward vs Washington

WR:Reggie Waye vs. Hou

WR: Vincent Jackson vs. GB

WR: Jacoby Jones vs. Ind

TE: Antonio Gates vs. GB

K: Stephen Gostkowski vs. Buffalo

DEF: Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta

Bench: Andre Johnson (out), Brandon Jacobs (hurt), Jay Cutler, Jerious Norwood, Ladell Betts, Cadillac Williams

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

k ballin boy shouldnt be answering this question if he doesnt know that derrick ward is the backup rb to brandon jacobs.

this is a pretty close match-up but ill give team 2 the slight edge.

qb - palmer is obviously better than kitna, but palmer is facing a tough defensive team, and they should probably put up similar #s

rb- team 1 takes this one, not by too much though. im think tomlinson will explode this week against a mediocre green bay defense, and ward should be just as effective as last week with jacobs out and facing a weak washington squad. team 2 will probably score a bunch, but team 1 got the edge here b/c lamont jordan (already having an amazing season) is facing a weak cleveland D, and LJ...is just LJ.

wr - easy, wr team 1. no explanation

te - well, duh! gates is probably gonna put up a few more points than witten, but hey! he has scored two times in two games, and he is just having a break-out year thus far. whos to say he wont find the endzone again.

k - basically all the same

def - denver obviously

Source(s): go team 1! they got the slight edge
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

No. The Patriots will beat the fees via one-2 touchdowns. Tom Brady us too good for Buffalo's D BQ: i'm maximum looking forward to Patriots vs costs because of the fact if the fees lose via 10 factors or much less, there are no longer a fluke because of the fact they could lose to an marvelous Patriots team. in the event that they lose via 20 factors or greater, you already know that the fees are a extensive fluke this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. BQ2: I additionally think of that's stupid because of the fact I have been given an digital mail that my account could be suspended if I do something undesirable returned. factor is i do no longer keep in mind ever doing something undesirable. some Yahoo answer trolls merely choose to smash human beings's lives so i understand precisely what you propose. guy, i'm hoping your Raiders crush the Jets this week so the fees would be tied with them interior the AFC East and Rex Ryan desires a fabulous beating and Darren McFadden can do exactly what he desires to beat them.

• 1 decade ago

Team 1 seems to have better chance. Well balanced team. Team two is not as strong since LT hasn't been performing well and will probably not be very effective against GB defense.

• 1 decade ago

I like teams 1 chances. Team 1 has more favorable matchups.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You shouldn't have too much of a problem, especially with Andre Johnson out.

• 1 decade ago

you in a blowout

who is derrick ward?

and philly will stop kitna a little bit

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You seem to have the edge here.

• 1 decade ago

You win.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.