FED .50% cut today. Will this change my 30 year fixed rate at 6.75 that Ijust received yesterday on approval?

I just received my FHA backed approval yesterday for my home loan. A 30 year fixed mortgage at 6.75%. On my loan documents my rate was "floating". I'm waiting on the appraisal corrections to be completed to get the "Clear to Close" sign. My question is can my rate be adjusted to reflect the... show more I just received my FHA backed approval yesterday for my home loan. A 30 year fixed mortgage at 6.75%. On my loan documents my rate was "floating". I'm waiting on the appraisal corrections to be completed to get the "Clear to Close" sign. My question is can my rate be adjusted to reflect the FED cut of .50% or do it really matter. I talked to my broker about it and he stated it doesn't directly affect me but it will help ARM loan borrowers more directly. Any advice would be helpful. I would love to save evry penny I can