K- Nick Folk

DEF- Jacksonville

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Its good now but things change!!!

• 1 decade ago

I would say your fantasy team runs middle of the pack. Roethlisberger is a good QB, but the steelers favor the run. Brees hasn't shown anything this year, but should improve, and Favre can have good games. Your wide receivers are decent. My biggest concern would be you RBs. Travis Henry is good, but has failed to score against the Bills and the raiders. The raiders d is decent, but he had 126 yards and still couldn't score. Adrian Peterson, I'm assuming the Peterson starting for Minnesota, again has had 84.5 yards/game, but hasn't scored against Detroit and Atlanta. He'll have to work against some good D's in the Bears twice, Greenbay twice, Denver, and San Diego. Also Indys D has played well so far, but the saint O struggled in week 2, and besides /vince young Tennessee doesn't have many offensive threats, and theywill have to go up against better Os.

• 1 decade ago

Average, you have alot of good players but you lack a great playmaker like LT, LJ, Jackson, Alexander, Gore, etc.

• 1 decade ago

its pretty good espiecally with big bens good first game but i would have to say you weakness is at rb with two inexperienced backs but there better than your bn backs so the teams pretty solid

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.