asking same question again about Johnson and Johnson due to some off subject replies?

Need to send complaint letter to Johnson and Johnson?

recently bought a no tears shampoo that burned my eyes and my 2 year olds. emailed complaint and got a refund check for the product, $3.99. I wish to return check with letter stating that this is an inadequate compensation. I am not looking for tons of $$$$, but 3.99 is just an insult, if it were your kids I am sure it would upset you that Johnson and Johnson put a 3.99 sales tag on your daughters eyes. any real suggestions?

READ BELOW FOR DETAILS:

1. I DID NOT CASH CHECK

2. I NEED THE MAILING ADDRESS MORE THAN I NEED POINTLESS COMMENTS ABOUT FRIVOLOUS LAWSUITS.

3. I AM NOT SEEKING LEGAL ACTION

4. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A NON-GENERAL LETTER THAT SAYS "HEY, WE ACTUALLY GIVE A @#%!"

5. NO ONE POURED SOAP IN ANYONES EYES, JUST WHAT CAME OFF HAIR IN SHOWER DILUTED.

6. NOT A JOKE, THE LACK OF ETHICS IN BUSINESS IS BEING PUSHED ASIDE FOR MORE PROFIT.

Favorite Answer

Heres the addy on my body wash....

J&J Consumer Co.'s,inc. Skillman,New Jersey 08558-9418

Or phone # = 1-866-JNJ-Baby

Or web addy www.johnsonbabysoft.com

I hope you get that letter,you deserve an apology!>=)

I disagree with your premise, because of the fact a reimbursement is unquestionably valid. they did no longer study your strategies as to what you curiously especially needed, yet that would not advise they have not got any ethics. i do no longer think of that they positioned a sales tag on your daughter's eyes, they only refunded your money once you complained. an entire refund is unquestionably valid once you probably did no longer have any lasting injuries (if she grow to be blind, that is a distinctive tale, however the shampoo burned her eyes, that's what happens whilst shampoo gets on your eyes. Get genuine.) in case you needed reimbursement, then you've got advised them that. i think you merely have not got something extra perfect to do, so in case you desire to place in writing to them, decide for it. bypass on their internet site and write to them, whether it probably won't do any stable with out any unquestionably injuries or a lawsuit.