I would like to know the experiences of THORLOS socks (which is thick socks) users?

Recently I came to know about THORLOS socks. It's thicker than the other socks which I've used all these days. Whether it is for walking or for business or for skiing or for games, their entire range consists of socks of varying thicknesses. THORLOS manufacturer says that only thick socks are good to our... show more Recently I came to know about THORLOS socks. It's thicker than the other socks which I've used all these days. Whether it is for walking or for business or for skiing or for games, their entire range consists of socks of varying thicknesses. THORLOS manufacturer says that only thick socks are good to our feet and they prevent future foot related problems by absorbing the shock and pressure generated when we walk or run or stand. Is it correct?
1 answer 1