Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

did you ever make tents out of sheets as a kid?

Best Answer

As a kid! I do every morning with my wood.

All the time -- my brother and I would drape the entire living room, being sure to stretch one sheet from the couch over the TV. Nothing better than watching cartoons from the tent.

Ohh all the time, even my father desk ( which was close to a shelf) would be turned into a house using a sheet. My mother would go crazy as her kitchen stuff would go missing too and then she would have to clear everything we did before our father returned home haha .One time we couldn't use the desk so my sister came up with the idea to upturn the sofa ( seemed a good idea to me! haha), till mom saw it and had one of those ' conniptions' and clobbered us lol!

theres a tent in sheet every morning

• Me

Oh! fa sho

I pitch a pretty mean tent as an adult, the key is to use a long pole.

Yes and I'm pitching a tent right now.

• Jon C

What do you mean as a kid? I still sleep in sheet forts!

My whole bedroom would be a tent.... My lil sister and I would make separate rooms.... we'd have our own little tent house...haha

ahh...the memories

• Oh yeah, large fort style monstrosities that usually had every sheet, blanket, and couch cushion in the house involved by the time it was done. That was pretty fun....should do that when I get home.....

• Beth

Oh, yes. And boxes. They were always a lot of fun. My mom hated it when we'd make forts because it got to be such a big mess, though.