How to start a hot dog cart business in Yolo county california?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I suggest you go to CALGOLD California Business Permitting Database http://www.calgold.ca.gov/ . The business you plan to start falls under the"Sidewalk and Street Vending" category

The site will list for you everything you need and where to go when starting this business. For example you will need

1. Business License

Yolo County Business License Department

292 W. Beamer St.

Woodland, CA 95695

530-666-8775

2, Fictitious Business Name Filing: Required if fictitious business name is used.

Yolo County Recorder's Office

Fictitious Business Names

625 Court St., Room 105

Woodland, CA 95695

530-666-8130

3. Health Permit - Food Service:

Yolo County Environmental Health

10 Cottonwood St.

Woodland, CA 95695

530-666-8646

4. Solicitors Peddlers and misc. licenses: May be required to register with County Sheriff

Yolo County Sheriff's Department

41793 Gibson Road

Woodland, CA 95695

530-668-5280

These are but a few of the requirements you need to start a hotdog cart business. Go to CALGOLD and check out everything you need

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

remember those days when there use to be bastards on every corner selling lemonade? It's not so much unique but you think I can find one of them nowadays when mama's hot and thirsty? Noooooo. I mean Christ, it's 3 ingredients people! So, lemonade cart. For kicks some pink lemonade on the side for extra.

• 1 decade ago

you have to get a permit to sell food, and a license for this business. You have to be a member or Equalization so that you can get your merchandise at a lower cost - so you will get good profit.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.