1 swords of realving light

3 Traps

2 royal decree

1 mirror force

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

put d hero bloo-d and d hero dogma also e hero neos combo with neo specimens and elemental hero fusions e hero is nothing without fusion fast and destroyer that's the point rate= 88/100

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4/10

ok, first off, im not too thrilled on you flaming so many people and putting up this build, you should be constructive when critiquing, and then put your build., but thats not affecting my rating. i must admit, that it doesnt live up to a mixed hero or even that fast of a deck, and on top of it all, with how many support cards heroes have, you should use cards that support them, and pick between e or d, they dont have as good synergy together like e- and e. heroes do. also, you say there's control, but i dont see it, all there is are trap locks, that's it, and there's way too many monsters to be a respectable hero deck, no more than 15. more will take away from the spell speed they have to actually make a good, decisive turn.

• 1 decade ago

Just a few comments......

like the guy above me said, 22 monster is too many for speed deck, use a reliable amount of monster

Card Destruction is restricted to 1 per deck

and also....you should add more normal spells to let Diamond Dude uses it's effect more efficiently

-

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.