I have this "BFF" who is always always stabbing me in the back every chance she gets!!!...?

My former "BFF" and I have been friends since meeting freshman year in high schoo!(we're 21 now) I love this girl to death, we were like sisters!! BUT HERE'S THE BIG PROBLEM. I can't trust her!!! if I tell her a secret...she tells everyone! I resently told her something very prevent about me and a guy I was "hunging up" w/...not only did she tell that guy I was talking trash!! she told everybody we know!! I felt very hurt and betraded when I found out! not to mention she was living w/ me in my apartment for 3 month w/out paying me a single penny or even buying food!!! and she brought her dog in my apartment and totally trash my place!!! so after finding out about her loose *** lips...I kicked her out of my place and I ended the friendship!!! She never told me she was sorry for what she did...and to this day, she still bad mouth me to other ppl!? but I miss her friendship soooo much, we haven't spoke in 3 months...was I wrong for ending the friendship, or should I find a new BFF:(??

Favorite Answer

girl you did the right thing BBF dont let loose lips sink friendSHIPS. she wasnt a real friend if she gets a kick out of hurting you. you dont need her as a friend. tell some of her stuff to let her see how it feels but donot rekindle the friendships.

Um, particular and no. In a super type of those video clips and such, human beings continually look to bypass "individuals think of they very own each little thing." Like to find Nemo. (this type of beautiful action picture.) I advise, that accusation has to have some floor. that is meant to be humorous yet human beings have a factor whilst they say that. individuals (and that i'm American, speaking approximately fellow individuals) are, frequently, especially caught up and rather ignorant approximately different cultures. i do no longer know how. yet from my adventure, they are unquestionably. I advise, English is fairly like the fourth maximum exceptionally spoken language interior the international. And we've issues like rapid foodstuff chains and Walmarts stationed international. It supplies the sensation that we are extra advantageous, as quickly as we are incredibly no longer. And yet another occasion: Harry Potter and the reality seeker's Stone. the reason they replaced it to "Sorcerer's Stone" is using the fact the unique objective marketplace grow to be infants, who does no longer know what a actuality seeker grow to be. It had to sell, so as that they replaced it. nonetheless, they ought to have saved it a similar. Why could individuals choose a dumbed down version of a newborn's e book? (the 1st HP *is* especially a lot a newborn's e book.) the explanation why human beings *shouldn't* be taking stabs at u.s. and individuals is using the fact that is generalizing and assuming we are all comparable to quickly as we are incredibly no longer. the explanation why human beings could is using the fact they're variety of perfect. @P'old formed: Me. Too. I ought to maximum suitable human beings all. the. time. And on that observe, i grow to be observing a Bollywood action picture final week and there grow to be this guy who grow to be Indian yet he grow to be raised in u.s.. And whilst he got here visiting family individuals in India, something incorrect he might have accomplished or errors he made grow to be all taken the incorrect way and everyone blamed him because of the fact he's American and concept he grow to be smug. heavily. there is something approximately u.s. and conceitedness. Ms. Fox used to assert this for all time, undergo in strategies? She used to let us know that the international used to love us, some time past some time past, and now they do no longer. because of the fact of our conceitedness. And, as P'old formed rightly stated, lack of wisdom.

• Sydney

well, if you cant trust her she really isnt your " BFF ". talk to her and try to get to trust her more, or, likely, your friendship will get worse. trust me, even though im younger i know how it feels to have friends like that, one minute you are like sisters, and the next, shes telling everyone you secret? maybe try not to be so close to her, just be friends for awhile until she gains your trust back

best of luck [:

Source(s): life

oh my gosh it's like you're reading a chapter out of my life!!

my best friend does the same exact thing to me.

i ended it with her 1 month ago but i miss her soooo much.

i now realize that i'm better off without her now.

:)

fid another friend u will get that old friendship feeling with another frind and who u can trust her..

Find a new one that you can trust.