"MSHOME" is not accessible. You might not have permisson to use this network resource?

"MSHOME" is not accessible. You may not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the adminstrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions. The network path was not found. Thats my actual error message I re-posted above. Now my question is, is this error going to show... show more "MSHOME" is not accessible. You may not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the adminstrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.

The network path was not found.

Thats my actual error message I re-posted above. Now my question is, is this error going to show up anytime there is at least 1 person on the network who is behind a firewall? Because sometimes I have no problem seeing the computers on the network and then other times its the above message. Even when no one has made any changes to anything regarding the network permissions. But, , not all the computers on the network on "ON" all the time. So I think my theory is correct. One computer jumping on the network with a firewall stops me from browsing ALL on the network. Am I correct?
1 answer 1