Cant download pics from new memory card for digital camera?

I bought a memory card for my Practika camera but when I've tried to download the pictures onto my computer nothing is there. Is there something I need to get like an adaptor or something?

• Favorite Answer

have you software on pc to decode the card,

• bhuwan

because it says SD/MMC develop slot you need to use the two SD enjoying cards or MMC enjoying cards. SD enjoying cards are swifter (the archives could be saved swifter on them and the digicam is quicker waiting to take a clean image). With a three Megapixel cam a 256 or 512 MB SD- Card could do. this is going to possibly no longer cost countless money - i will purchase right here in Austria 512 MB SD enjoying cards for roughly 8 Euros that's approx. 10 US$). take a glance interior the instruction manual if there are any length barriers for the cardboard. The digicam in all possibility can not use great enjoying cards yet 512MB could paintings nice.

If there are pictures on your memory card they should download onto your computer. Have you formatted your memory card? Are you putting the card into the right slot on your computer? Are you looking in the right file to find your pictures?

Do you not have a lead that runs from your camera to your usb port?

Should be able to pull the pictures across via that?

Failing that, buy a card reader from ebuyer.

Oh and download picasa from google, it's a free photo editing/organising program that's pretty simple to use.

I found a free download of Picasa here http://j.mp/1jBlrUX

It's amazing.

• You need a card reader,and some editing software.