Steve Fossett ---- Area 51?
The story is Steve was looking for a place to set a land speed record. Does he have a car almost ready or even on the drawing board? Bonneville is already there, there's no need to find a better place. Sounds fishy to me.
However, Area 51 is within round trip distance. Steve is a curious aviator, to say the least. Area 51 is an aviator's mystery. Hmmmm.
Add the fact that Steve just disappeared, no trace, no crash scene, and the area has been well searched now.
I'm not talking aliens, but do you think the government could be involved?
- sparksLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
You might have something there. I too wondered why he did not consider using Bonneville. I'm sure he'll be found one of these days, that's a huge area to get lost in and the search planes have only covered a small amount of it.
- lana_sandsLv 71 decade ago
1. Yes, there is a car. Bought one from Craig Bredlove ( See Steve's web stite).
2. Need place to Practice, Bonneville not open all the time.
3. Don't start the X files stuff....
4. Add the fact durring this search they have found 20 other unknown crash sites. Nevada is a big place with a whole lot of nothing. Neddle in a hay stack....
5. No, the Government has not taken Mr. Fossett. More X file BS....
- crimiLv 43 years ago
Nope. The Groom Lake finding out Facility (section fifty one) has been abandoned. Too many alien craft conspirators and different political watch-canine communities staring at it 24/7, so the Air tension did no longer have the secrecy they had to strengthen new plane like the subsequent technology stealth fighters. for this reason, they closed up keep and moved the entire operation someplace else.
- 1 decade ago
yes they are told to shoot any tresspassers. you know that sign trespassers will be shot survivers wil eb shot again that is at area 51 if you past a certain distance they see ytou as a treat n kill you on sight but first they will tell you to back away in one form or another.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Sid BLv 61 decade ago
If I went to area 51 all I'd get is a lousy abduction.
- goneLv 71 decade ago
When this occured I told my husband aliens got him. I thought it was a bit mysterious. Never thought about the possibility of government involvement.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
why would the government kidnap Steve Foster that dos not make any sens...
- jeeper_peeper321Lv 71 decade ago
Maybe he was wearing the same stealth suits that the demolition experts who secretly wired the WTC wore.
After all, he 20,000 people in the WTC didn't notice people spending months rigging the buildings for demo.
Evidently those suits work..
And if Follet was wearing one, they would never find him.
- FuzzybuttLv 71 decade ago
Area 51 is closed.
Maybe nobody is looking ?
Maybe is i just anohter spoiled rich idot that nobody cares about.
Next time borrow and bigger plane and take
Brittney, Paris and Nicole with you.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Bush ordered it!!!