ben t asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

I know this is illegal but how many people do not clean up after your dog does his business?

Favorite Answer

You can buy a powder to pour over it. It makes the poo disintegrate faster. I have no idea what it is, but nature takes care of itself sometimes. I think dog poo is not that much of a problem unless it's in the doorstep or near where some one would walk like on the sidewalk. Some dogs have bad aim! Maybe take your dog where there are lots of weeds growing. You won't need to pick it up and stay away from those perfectly manicured lawns! The owner will wait up for you!

If it's in my town which is anti dog I leave it. If it's in the surrounding cities that are dog friendly I clean it up. When cities have dog parks I feel it's only fair to keep the streets clean. When a city is anti dog park then let them clean up the streets. Or maybe enough people will get tired of seeing dog poop on the streets they will want a dog park.

I always clean it up when I walk the Saints. It doesn't take much time and a bag works just great. With dogs the size of mine its the proper thing to do. Now if I had some little shitt dog I might leave it. But, c'mon Saints are close to owning horses. It's just rude to leave it.

I always do. I usually take my dog to the beach and if didn't pick it up I would feel really bad - I mean, there are kids playing. And besides that - not cleaning up after your dog is exactly the fuel dog haters need to organize against them, in other words, trying to ban dogs from the parks (like they are in London) or the beaches.

And there is absolutely NOTHING embarassing to clean up after your dog.

Always, even if I think no one sees me or it's dark. It might be biodegradable as one poster said, but that's a process that takes weeks. Do you like picking up other dogs poop off your lawn? If you've never stepped in dog poop (someone elses dog) and tracked it into the house onto the carpet, that's what I'm hoping for all you self centered slobs who don't pick up and soon.

• I always clean up after my dogs!

why would i clean up after your dog does his business. lol

i would clean up after my own no matter what!!!! the run off pollutes the streams and causes bacteria blooms and speads and causes toxic diseases. it is really unsafe to not clean it up anymore. we dont have all the ground for the matter and run off to absorb all the waste like we use to. please keep our natural earth clean!!!!! clean it up please!!!!!!

.................... it is actually against the law to not clean it up on the beach because of the bacteria blooms.red tide is a bacteria bloom and we have it more often than ever on the north carolina coast. our wetlands cant take anymore pollution. they are a very endangered. this affects the wetlands a lot more than u think. the liver worms can be spread like this also.

I don't have a dog but I tell you one thing I would never clean up after a dog

My dog usually doesn't do his business on a walk; but he always sprays trees. If he does,though, I just leave it. My dog would probably be dragging me away from it, anyway.

I always have poop-baggies with me when I take my dog for a walk. Nobody wants to step in poop, including me. It's the irresponsible ones who give dog-owners a bad name.