asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩高手指教英文自我介紹 謝謝!

如題 煩請幫我看一下我的英文自我介紹 謝謝

--------------------------------------------------------

Well, let me introduce myself.

My name is XXX.

I was born in 1982 in Taoyuan.

My parents’ deep influence on me can be best shown in the positive and thoughtful nature of my

personality.

I received my bachelor’s degree in XX in National Taipei University of Education.

When I was a freshman I was employed as an administrative assistant in my college, helped with

executive affairs, as well as reception and delivery of documents.

When I was a junior, I worked as a volunteer for XX Foundation.

I created some interactive teaching materials to help teachers in their teaching.

All of those creations still can be downloaded by internet.

After practical training in elementary school, I worked in XX cram school as a teacher for one year.

I can use document processing software very well, including of all Microsoft Office.

I also can make simple art design after studying in the pop center.

I am very responsible, friendly, cooperative, and full of energy.

When I set a goal, I will try hard to be successful and will not give up unless I am exhausted myself.

Thanks your firm to be able extremely to give me to interview today the opportunity, also hopes to

be able to your firm service.

Update:

tilin63能否請問一下 您認為是自傳的原因以及您對自我介紹該說的內容大概為何?因為我是認真的想自我介紹耶.....麻煩您了 謝謝

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, let me introduce myself.

My name is XXX.

I was born in 1982 in Taoyuan.

By nature, I am both positive and thoughtful. (不需要把你父母進來吧,這樣有一點離題。記得,重點是你)

(My parents' deep influence on me can be best shown in my positive and thoughtful nature.)

I received my bachelor's degree in XX in National Taipei University of Education.

When I was a freshman, I was employed as an administrative assistant in my college; helping school with executive affairs, including receiving and delivering of documents.

When I was a junior, I worked as a volunteer for XX Foundation. During work, I created various interactive teaching materials to help teachers with their lessons. All of these teaching materials can still be downloaded from the Internet.

After practical training in elementary school, I worked at XX cram school as an instructor for one year.

I am proficient in document processing software, including various version of Microsoft Office. In addition, I also can create simple art designs after studying in the pop center.

I am responsible, friendly, cooperative, and full of energy. When I set a goal, I try vert hard to be succeed, and will not give up.

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to present myself to you. I hope some of my qualities and skills are what you are looking for in your job candidiates. If hired, I am confident that those qualities can benefit you and your company greatly.

這應該是履歷表的自傳吧

2007-09-19 09:54:31 補充:

對不起,週末沒有上網。

我是根據以下這段來判斷你這個適履歷表上的自傳,

Thanks your firm to be able extremely to give me to interview today the opportunity, also hopes to be able to your firm service.

Interview是面試的意思。通常firm是指公司。

要是我弄錯的話就先說對不起了。

• 1 decade ago

不好意思啦,我只是想了解我的自我介紹是否哪裡不對,比方說太冗長之類的,才不小心讓你覺得是自傳。我謝謝幫我看自我介紹的人都來不及了,感謝兩位高手的指教喔!我會再修正的,謝謝!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.