asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩高手指教英文自我介紹 謝謝!

如題 煩請幫我看一下我的英文自我介紹 謝謝

--------------------------------------------------------

Well, let me introduce myself.

My name is XXX.

I was born in 1982 in Taoyuan.

My parents’ deep influence on me can be best shown in the positive and thoughtful nature of my

personality.

I received my bachelor’s degree in XX in National Taipei University of Education.

When I was a freshman I was employed as an administrative assistant in my college, helped with

executive affairs, as well as reception and delivery of documents.

When I was a junior, I worked as a volunteer for XX Foundation.

I created some interactive teaching materials to help teachers in their teaching.

All of those creations still can be downloaded by internet.

After practical training in elementary school, I worked in XX cram school as a teacher for one year.

I can use document processing software very well, including of all Microsoft Office.

I also can make simple art design after studying in the pop center.

I am very responsible, friendly, cooperative, and full of energy.

When I set a goal, I will try hard to be successful and will not give up unless I am exhausted myself.

Thanks your firm to be able extremely to give me to interview today the opportunity, also hopes to

be able to your firm service.

tilin63能否請問一下 您認為是自傳的原因以及您對自我介紹該說的內容大概為何?因為我是認真的想自我介紹耶.....麻煩您了 謝謝

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Well, let me introduce myself.

My name is XXX.

I was born in 1982 in Taoyuan.

By nature, I am both positive and thoughtful. (不需要把你父母進來吧,這樣有一點離題。記得,重點是你)

(My parents' deep influence on me can be best shown in my positive and thoughtful nature.)

I received my bachelor's degree in XX in National Taipei University of Education.

When I was a freshman, I was employed as an administrative assistant in my college; helping school with executive affairs, including receiving and delivering of documents.

When I was a junior, I worked as a volunteer for XX Foundation. During work, I created various interactive teaching materials to help teachers with their lessons. All of these teaching materials can still be downloaded from the Internet.

After practical training in elementary school, I worked at XX cram school as an instructor for one year.

I am proficient in document processing software, including various version of Microsoft Office. In addition, I also can create simple art designs after studying in the pop center.

I am responsible, friendly, cooperative, and full of energy. When I set a goal, I try vert hard to be succeed, and will not give up.

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to present myself to you. I hope some of my qualities and skills are what you are looking for in your job candidiates. If hired, I am confident that those qualities can benefit you and your company greatly.

這應該是履歷表的自傳吧

2007-09-19 09:54:31 補充:

對不起,週末沒有上網。

我是根據以下這段來判斷你這個適履歷表上的自傳,

Thanks your firm to be able extremely to give me to interview today the opportunity, also hopes to be able to your firm service.

Interview是面試的意思。通常firm是指公司。

要是我弄錯的話就先說對不起了。

不好意思啦,我只是想了解我的自我介紹是否哪裡不對,比方說太冗長之類的,才不小心讓你覺得是自傳。我謝謝幫我看自我介紹的人都來不及了,感謝兩位高手的指教喔!我會再修正的,謝謝!