I do asked in 科學其他:科學 · 1 decade ago

散熱片鍍鎳與陽極處理的EMI差別?

我想請問一下,散熱片用鍍鎳or陽極處理時,其EMI是否有差別?

另外,能否提供數據報告?

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

基本上anodizing的效果會比較好,但是在EMI的測試中應該是不會有幫助的,因為他會轉換成RF,其實如果多化些精神在接頭及機版跟機殼的間距及接地上可能幫助較大。另外一個建議,找個工程師幫忙,在林口這樣的專才很多啦。順便貼篇文章給您參考。Mar 29, 2002

I would be extremely surprised if you saw any improvement usinganodized pieces for your enclosure. My experience has been that theanodized surface is an insulator as far as RFI/EMI is concerned. Whatyou need is an absolutely bomb-proof ground. You might look intogetting an RF gasket material to use between your enclosure and thechassis. (There are many suppliers of such material.) Any small crackor gap between your shield and the ground plane will allow certainlevels of EMI/RFI to enter. Also be aware that any connectors orfeedthroughs that you are using for signal to enter or leave yourenclosure might be a problem. Most connectors have a rating forEMI/RFI on their spec sheet. You should have RF gasket material onthe flange of your feedthroughs where they attach to the bulkhead.Using unshielded cable or a shielded cable with a bad groundconnection also may be a cause of EMI/RFI problems. Corners that aresharp on your enclosure (rather than radiused) can lead to EMIproblems if your ambient environment contains extremely high-powerradar. If you are trying to meet a stringent specification forEMI/RFI because your instrument is going to be used in an environmentwith high power generators of RFI, you should probably seek theadvice of an expert consultant in the field. Whole textbooks arewritten on this subject. If you are just having "pick-up" problems onequipment used in an office environment, you might try the RF gasketmaterial and check your connectors for leakage.

Source(s): Ronna Erickson Radio Astronomy, University of Massachusetts - Amherst, MA
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.