Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Does anyone know a good book on werewolves?

Something for teens and involves romance hopefully! And interesting ofcourse! ^^!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There is a series not just about werewolves by L.J. Smith called the Night World. Even as an adult I enjoy these books.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Hello,

The Book Of The Werewolf by Brian Frost. There are a series of short stories, the best of which is The Kill by Peter Flemming:

http://www.trashfiction.co.uk/horror05.html

,Michael

• mari
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I am not a fan of werewolves and love vampires, BUT I really love this book

RANCOUR by James McCann .

its one of the greates book of werewolves and yes it has romance in it. It made me cry for weeks after I read it.

Also "blood and chocolate" is a good werewolf book. Is a movie as well but the movie suck! they change the whole plot.

http://www.amazon.com/Rancour-James-McCann/dp/1894...

• 1 decade ago

One of the best I have ever read was "Wolfen" by Whitley Strieber .

Not exactly werewolves, but a race of "super" wolves. They made a movie out of it, but the book is so much better.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ronda Thompson is great on were wolves Christine Feehan for carpathians..jaguar people, were wolves, shapshifters, and magicial witch sisters, sherrilynn kenyon for darkhunters, were hunters and more. Jr ward,Lora Leigh, Bianca D'ark, Mary Wine for erotica paranormal/romances.

Source(s): www.christinefeehan.com, www.dark-hunters.com www.rondathompson.com,www.jrward.com,www.marywine.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've heard that Blood and Chocolate is good.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.