Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

What is the average male height in America?

Favorite Answer

Hi Ghost rider.

I know for a FACT that the average height for men in the U.S. is 5'10". The average height for women is 5'4". This is 100% accurate!!!

---------------

Now, which of the 2 countries am I from? :)

Holland:

men = 6'1" and women = 5'8"

U.S.:

men = 5'10" (same as Australia) and women = 5'4"

I am the shortest woman of my relatives — I am 5'7"

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> OK, I am from the U.S., but my ancestors are from

Holland. You probably figured that out anyway.

Kee dor (okey-dokey).

A portion of this answer was used to answer another person's question — "What is the average height of men in Australia?"

The average height of men in Australia is exactly the same as in the U.S.. However, there is a noticeable difference when it comes to the women.

The average height of women in the U.S. is 5'4". The average height of women in Australia is 4'6" - 5'0".

I wonder — since the average height of men is the same in both the U.S. & Australia, why is there such a difference between the women's heights??

Source(s): U.S. Bureau of Statistics. & the Australian Bureau of Statistics

Average Male Height

1

Source(s): My Penis Size Tripled : http://biggerpenis.raiwi.com/?RVfM

Average American Male Height

The average male height in the usa is 5 foot 9.7 and the average female heighr is 5 foot 4.

A sexually functional male produces sperm cells 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; nearly 200,000 per minute. Has no impact on penis size in any way. If you are instead asking if masturbation- ejaculating semen- would help, the answer is

Male: 5'10

Female: 5'4

5 foot 9 and a half

yes you can increase, a lot of people already get the benefit with penis exercise including me but must have discipline to this type exercise don't border what other person say what you need to is just follow what you need to do

5ft 8 - 9

I'm 14an I'm 5'9