Are there any free stations on-line where I can view or listen to todays nascar race?

My cable company decided that I can't pay them on sundays for whatever reason and I would really love to at least listen to a radio brodcast of the race if possible.

Favorite Answer

Go to NASCAR.com and tune in to the free MRN radio broadcast on raceday.

The status of my 5 favorite drivers: 1. Bill Elliott: Semi-retired (retires fully next year) 2. Rusty Wallace: Fully retired and working at ESPN 3. Terry Labonte: Fully retired (attempts a race every now and then) 4. Ricky Rudd: Fully retired 5. Jeff Burton: Active So yeah I still watch NASCAR even though four of my original five favorites will be retired for good by next year. In fact I've come up with a new top five: 1. Jeff Burton 2. Mark Martin 3. Kasey Kahne 4. Three way tie between Elliott Sadler, Reed Sorenson & AJ Allmendinger 5. Marcos Ambrose

• Tina

Back when ESPN was broadcasting the race they also broadcast it on Nascar.com and Yahoo also did. I checked Nascar.com and evidently they don't broadcast it on line there since ABC started coverage. I'm not sure if Yahoo still does. I looked but couldn't find it. Maybe another user could help. You should be able to pick it up on antenna. Try a dipole antenna. They tend to be a long range antenna I believe. Also try an antenna booster.

Source(s): If worst comes to worst go here. They are very up to date. It's not the best but it works when nothing else does. http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/cup/foxTrax To the left at the bottom is a text coverage (RACE BLOG) that will explain cautions and a little about what is going on.

I watched a race online one day at work. It was at www.nascar.com, under "It's Crunchtime", but I believe they only put that link up just before the race starts.

• bansal

no