CHRISTIANS: Since you are easily "offended" (your word) by the questions posed by atheists...?

Are you aware that being told "God Bless You", being told you will you are going to Hell, viewing a cross with a dead person on it in plain view, viewing a TV ad that promotes a religion, being required to put my hand on the Holy Bible in court, saying the pledge of allegiance with the words "under... show more Are you aware that being told "God Bless You", being told you will you are going to Hell, viewing a cross with a dead person on it in plain view, viewing a TV ad that promotes a religion, being required to put my hand on the Holy Bible in court, saying the pledge of allegiance with the words "under God", spending money that say "in God we trust" on it, listening to a college lecture given by a Nun (in her habit), walking passed numerous churches every day, being taught Intelligent Design in school, listening to evangelists on TV speaking of Jesus, hearing George Bush refer to God, hearing Falwell say that 9/11 was God giving us "what we deserved", and more, and more, and more.... is offensive to me?
Update: I didn't realize I could lock myself in my room all day with the TV and radio off to avoid being offended. Thank you. You Christians are so intelligent and thoughtful to me and I really appreciate it.
Update 2: Did you read the sarcasm in my last comment?