翼嵐 asked in 娛樂及音樂電影 · 1 decade ago

求rocky(洛奇)經典名句

求rocky(洛奇)經典名句

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Rocky: What about my prime, Mick? At least you had a prime! I had no prime, I had nothin'!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickey: Your nose is broken.

Rocky: How does it look?

Mickey: Ah, it's an improvement.

Adrian: Why do you wanna fight?

Rocky: Because I can't sing or dance.

Rocky: Took you long enough to get here. Took you ten years to get to my house. Huh, what's the matter? You don't like my house? Does my house stink? That's right-it stinks! I didn't have no favors from you! Don't slum around me. Talkin' about your prime. What about my prime, Mick? At least you had a prime! I didn't have no prime. I didn't have nithin'! Leg's are goin', everything is goin'. Nobody's getting' no nothin'. Guy comes up, offers me a fight. Big deal. Wanna fight the fight? Yeah, I'll fight the big fight. I wouldn't wanna fight. Know what's gonna happen to me? I'm gonna get that! I'm gonna get that! And you wanna be ringside to see it? Do ya? You wanna help me out? Huh? Do you wana see me get my face kicked in? Leg's ain't workin', nothing's workin', but they go, "Go on, fight the champ." Yeah, I'll fight him. Get my face kicked in. And you come around here. You wanna move in here with me? Come on in! It's a nice house! Real nice. Come on in and move. It stinks! This whole place stinks. You wanna help me out? Well, help me out! Come on, help me out. I'm standin' here!

Rocky: I been comin' here for six years, and for six years ya been stickin' it to me, an' I wanna know how come!

Mickey: Ya don't wanna know!

Rocky: I wanna know how come!

Mickey: Ya wanna know?

Rocky: I WANNA KNOW HOW!

Mickey: OK, I'm gonna tell ya! You had the talent to become a good fighter, but instead of that, you become a legbreaker to some cheap, second rate loanshark!

Rocky: It's a living.

Mickey: IT'S A WASTE OF LIFE!

More at the Link