JJ asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

煩請各位英文高手幫我改作文

這是我在學校寫的作文↓

我只拿到4分(滿分20)>///<

題目:An Embarrassing Day

In my third year of junior high school,I uesd to ride the bicycle to go to school .One day,

I late for my class of school.On the way that go to school,the bicycle chain falls off.

So,when I arrive at the school, ceremony of hoisting flag had already started.When I walk through

the rank, everyone gazed at me.I don't know why they look at me in that way.Until

I walk to my class, my best friend l-augh at me and tells me, my clasp did not button up,

clothes are not whole and hair is too disorderly.Be embarrassed at everyone's in front.What an embarrassing day it was! (結尾一定要用What an embarrassing day it was!)

麻煩請英文厲害的大大們,幫忙修正批改

在請教一下,如何把英文作文寫的更流利通順.......至少不要只有4分ˊ^ˋ

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

In my third year IN junior high school, I uesd to ride A bicycle to go to

school .One day, I WAS late for my class.On the way to school,

the chain OF THE bicycle fELL off.

So,when I arriveD the school, THE ceremony of hoisting flag had

already started.

When I walkED through the rank, everyone gazed at me.

I dIDn't know why they lookED at me that way.

Until I walkED INto my classROOM, my best friend laughED at me

and tOLD meTHAT my clasp WERE not buttonED up SO THAT MADE

ME LOOK FUNNY and ALSO MY hair is too disord AT THE SAME

TIME.

I WAS SO embarrassed in front OF EVERYONE.

What an embarrassing day it was!

2007-09-16 11:54:45 補充:

錯的都用大寫改囉~~

This experience is about an accident in my third year of junior high school. I used to ride my lovely bicycle to school. One day, (one of) the bike's chains (wheels) were (was) broken on my way to school, which made me late to attend a ceremony. During that time, I could not understand why everyone looked at me weirdly and even some of my classmates laughed at me in our class until my best friend told me that my clasp was not buttoned up and I look so messy. What an embarrassing day it was!