How to lose weight and varicose veins?

I'm only 15, 5' 3" I'm about 180 and I already have varicose veins on my thighs, sides of my stomach, and arms. I really don't know what to do. I mean, I'm 15, I shouldn't be OLD enough to have varicose veins. More than once I've been embarrased because for whatever reason one of... show more I'm only 15, 5' 3" I'm about 180 and I already have varicose veins on my thighs, sides of my stomach, and arms. I really don't know what to do. I mean, I'm 15, I shouldn't be OLD enough to have varicose veins. More than once I've been embarrased because for whatever reason one of my friends sees them on my arm and is like, What's that? I want to lose weight, and want to know if there's any way to get rid of, or at least stop getting more varicose veins other than laser surgery which I'm unable to get for obvious reaons. Thnx for anyone who answers
Update: Side question, id it normal for a 15 year old to be getting varicose veins, and so many?