What is the best way to secure a lower denture? I have had an upper plate for 10 years.?

About a month ago, I got my few lower teeth removed and got a lower plate. I had a lot of trouble healing from the extractions but have been able to wear the plate for the past week or so. I still don't enjoy eating because they are still not comfortable. I know I have to build up "calluses", but... show more About a month ago, I got my few lower teeth removed and got a lower plate. I had a lot of trouble healing from the extractions but have been able to wear the plate for the past week or so. I still don't enjoy eating because they are still not comfortable. I know I have to build up "calluses", but is it ever going to be totally comfortable like the top plate? Will I ever be able to chew without "discomfort"? How is it supposed to fit? How is it supposed to feel? I have tried Fixodent, Poligrip and SeaBond - no matter which I have used, the plate only feels securely placed for a couple of hours or so, unless I eat something or talk too much. If I talk much, I feel it loosen up, like there are air pockets under the plate all of a sudden. If I eat, the plate feels like there are springs under it - like it is bouncing on a cushion. Food immediately attached itself to the edges and if I chew wrong or move my tongue too much, the plate "pops loose" Help!!