Im going bald, kind of ugly and have no girl friend, what is the point of life?

Im pretty pathetic, im 33 years old never had a girl friend and Im not very attractive...on top of that im lossing the little hair I have.

The only thing I have going for me is that Im a very good artist.

I always picture my life with the likes of vincent van gogh or Lenorado who where so lonely and never married.

Maybe some are artists are just meant to be alone?

Anyway, Im in love with this one girl who is only 17, pretty much impossible love, but I find it hard to forget about her. My life has no meaning right now. I am not even inspired to paint, what can I do.

Love is lifes greatest feeling and gift and it's just passing me by. I don't think I will ever hold a girl or kiss her. Im so sad and lonely.

• jimi c
    Best Answer

just remember you are 33 and she is 17 year old child

Every girl has her own type. I, personally, am more attracted to pale skinny guys than overly built tan guys dressed in Abercrombie and Hollister. I mean at the end of the day, just be yourself. I actually just saw a really hot white bald guy this morning at the bagel shop in my neighborhood lol. And be original. Some girl is going to come into your life and love you okay. And if you grow up and make a lot of money, women are going to be all over.

At least you can pay for sex if you make enough money. Prostitution is legal in countries like the Netherlands and Australia and it is semi-legal in other places such as the UK and other parts of Europe. If you are ugly then I recommend that you don't have children but maybe you could find an ugly woman to marry and the two of you could adopt a child.

If I was ugly my main goal in life would be to move to a country where prostitution is legal and make a ton of money so I could pay for sex with sexy prostitutes.

You are not the only one that has this problem(gift). I am 28 and I have the same situation like you. You think that you are not attractive but this is not true. Your problem is the anti social lifestyle that you have. I prefer to stay at home and I am not comfortable to talk to girls. I have no close friends at all and I have not picked up my ex friends' phones for a long time. I turn off my cell and surf the net and read a lot. I think this kind of lifestyle is a gift that everybody is not able to have it. I think this is the path to further spiritual development. I believe god watches me all of the time and I am not worry at all. Sometimes, the devil mind comes to me and tries to humiliate me but I try to stop this kind of thoughts. Watch Exorcist (the first one) movie from different view and see how devil (as a symbol) tries to humiliate the priest and then defeat him. I have learned lots of lessons out of this movie.

Enjoy your art and your beautiful soul (I am sure it is).

The point in life is you, you just think your in love with jailbait.

Have some faith in yourself. Do you show your paintings? Get out in the world and show them. Involve yourself with others in your field. You sound like you spend all your time indoors, get out and see your part of the world, Getting out will inspire some real nice paintings I think, and once you show some confidence in yourself, the girls just may have to form a line

Nobody but you can change your life, the only way you'll find (the point of life) is to go out and look for it. The saying go's "theres someone for everyone" get up and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Go and get out of your own little world and check out whats out there, you'll be suprized what you'll find

• guys like this become rich and then get the girls because they want money

spend time with family that should help you find the meaning of love but its a different kind of love

i wouldnt worry about it, ur only 33 man. my dad knows a guy who just had his first girl and maried at the age of 52.

hun get up!hit the gym, and try to sell alot of your paintings to pay for hair transplant..think thats what its called

and go on a vacation!!

hah wow i thought i was pathetic, but dude... no offense though, yea the girl thing with the girl is pretty hopeless. uhm may i suggest speed dating, or internet dating?