Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicRadio · 1 decade ago

sappy love songs?

does anyone know any teenage sappy love songs that make you make you feel undecribable

• Duh
    Best Answer

"Tammy"

"A Summer Place"

"El Paso"

"As Time Goes By"

"She's Gone"

"Crying"

"Nights in White Satin"

"Cathy's Clown"

"I Will Always Love You" (Parton version)

-a guy named duh with weird taste

Hold on. I'll look in my sappy love songs folder The Air That I Breathe - The Hollies and these by Bread: Everything I Own I'd Really Love to See You Tonight If Just When I Needed You Most Lost Without You Love

You Had Me At Hello - A Day to Remember

My Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apperatus

I can think of a few but i would recommend for sappy love song go to hot jamz92.3 internet radio and listen to the art laboe show. also tune in to slow jamz midnight to 4am there you will find sap http://www.hot92jamz.com

You forgot the horrible, icky, gooey, and nauseating song the 1970s called: FEELINGS

Talk about a song that goes absolutely no-where! It definitely makes me gag!

Source(s): Pianoguy

un de cri ba ble??? Wait, let me get my Websters. Let me get this meaning down, THEN I might be able to come back and edit with an answer.