Do you know of this trick that the trolls attempt to use?

When you make your network private, as they create other accounts they will add you as one of their fans. When they do this, then they have access to all of your Q&As. So they then reek havouc with your account. Here is a little free advice, keep a close eye on your fans. When you see someone on a level one or... show more When you make your network private, as they create other accounts they will add you as one of their fans. When they do this, then they have access to all of your Q&As. So they then reek havouc with your account. Here is a little free advice, keep a close eye on your fans. When you see someone on a level one or sometimes two, take a look at the profile. If they are a troll or someone that you are not sure about, block them. Remember you cannot remove a fan, only a contact.
Update: I just took a look at my fans list, and I had three trolls on there. They are like little viruses. Top contributors and people that are are the top tens are always the ones that they like to go after, for whatever reason. Especially the ones of us that are on the top tens in other Cultures and Groups. R&S or any... show more I just took a look at my fans list, and I had three trolls on there. They are like little viruses. Top contributors and people that are are the top tens are always the ones that they like to go after, for whatever reason. Especially the ones of us that are on the top tens in other Cultures and Groups. R&S or any Society and Culture.