Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

各位大大請幫我翻中文,各位大大請幫我翻中文!謝謝

急~~~

Pichushkin was arrested in June 2006 after police found his name and phone number on a piece of paper that a woman who was killed in the park had left for her son. He denied involvement at first, but then confessed to the murder after police confronted him with video from a subway surveillance camera that showed him accompanying the victim, according to the authorities.

Pichushkin went on to confess to at least 62 murders and led police to the bodies, investigators said.

Shortly after his arrest, police invited NTV to film and broadcast his confessions to counter speculation that he had been coerced.

"For me, a life without murder is like a life without food for you," Pichushkin bragged in his TV confession. "I felt like the father of all these people, since it was I who opened the door for them to another world."

Police found his chessboard with numbers attached to its squares, all the way to 62, and Pichushkin also used the chessboard to keep stoppers from bottles of vodka he offered his victims, his lawyer said.

Experts at the Serbsky Institute, Russia's main psychiatric clinic, have found Pichushkin sane.

Russian media, including the government-run Rossisskaya Gazeta, have speculated that Pichushkin may have been motivated by a macabre competition with Russia's most notorious serial killer, Andrei Chikatilo, who was convicted in 1992 of killing 52 children and young women in 12 years.

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

在2006年六月,警察在一個在公園被殺的女人留給她兒子的紙條上發現Pichushkin的名字和電話之後,Pichushkin被逮捕了。根據官方表示,他起初不承認介入這件事情,但是在警察用地鐵攝影機錄到他陪伴著受害者的畫面跟他對質之後,他承認這起謀殺案。

調查員說,Pichushkin接著承認至少62起謀殺案並且帶警察去找那些屍體。

在他被捕之後不久,警察邀請NTV去錄製他坦誠的影片及廣播節目去對抗他一直被強迫的思想。

「對我來說,沒有謀殺的生活就像對你們來說沒有食物的生活」Pichushkin在他的電視坦白節目中自誇「我覺得自從我是那個幫他們開門到另外一個世界的人之後,自己就像是這些人的父親」

警察發現他的西洋棋盤上有著數字,一直到62,而且Pichushkin也用西洋棋盤去保留阻止的人,用一瓶他提供給受害人的伏特加,他的律師說。

Serbsky學院的專家,俄羅斯的主要精神病學診所發現Pichushkin的精神正常。

俄羅斯媒體,包括政府經營的Rossisskaya Gazeta推測Pichushkin或許是因為一個跟俄羅斯最臭名遠揚的Andrei Chikatilo,一個在1992年因為殺了52個小孩和年輕女人被判罪12年的連環殺手的可怕競爭所驅使。

Source(s): 自己翻的,絕對不是翻譯機ˇˇ
    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.