- liz_1004Lv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
Is this an affirmative sentence or a question?
I take it that it's an affirmative sentence due to the lack of a question mark at the end. So in English, you could say:
"Such art strikes/touches a chord (with people)."
strike = 敲, 擊
chord = (音樂) 和弦
The phrase "to strike/touch a chord" means:
1. to create an emotional response: "The music struck a chord with the listeners"
2. to refer to or be relevant or familiar to: "I hope this message strikes a chord
3. to evoke a reaction, response, or emotion: "This writer strikes a chord with young women."; "The storyteller touched a chord."
中譯為 "引起某人共鳴", "觸動人心"
strike/touch a chord 用 "with" 連接 OBJECT (通常是人)
2007-09-16 15:35:14 補充：
OK, in question form:
What type/kind of art is most likely to strike/touch a chord with people?
What type/kind of art would strike/touch a chord with people?Source(s): me, me
- WJLv 41 decade ago
to be liable to V ---> to be most liable to V
to be apt to V ---> to be aptest to V
to be prone to V ---> to be pronest to V
to V easily ---> to V most easily
to move people
to touch people
to impress people
to strike a chord with people
英文：What kind of art can touch people most easily？.............（白話）
What kind of art is most liable to move people？............（白話）
Which sort of art can strike a chord with people most easily？.....（文學性）
What kind of art is aptest to make people feel moved？.............（文學性）
- 1 decade ago
What kind of art is the most touching?
What kind of art can make you feel touched most?
Which kind of art touches the most?
把touch當動詞, 感覺比較搧情, 比較做作一點:D, 感覺講話講這句出來人家會問你最近是不是遇到什麼不愉快之類的...Source(s): 自己
- ZippiLv 71 decade ago
What kind of art is easiest to touch the heart of people?
What kind of art can touch the heart of people easiest?Source(s): me
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
Which type of art would touch people's heart the most?
Which type of art would be more heart-felt?Source(s): 自己