Awesome joke. Crack up!?

There's these hillbillies. THey're working real hard and sweating in the sun. They see this guy just walking around in the shade doing nothing. One says, "Why isn't he working? We're sweating so hard and he is resting!" So he goes to the dude and says, "Why arent u doing... show more There's these hillbillies. THey're working real hard and sweating in the sun. They see this guy just walking around in the shade doing nothing. One says, "Why isn't he working? We're sweating so hard and he is resting!" So he goes to the dude and says, "Why arent u doing anything?" The dude says," i got intellegence." He says," what's intelligence?" the dude says, "hit my hand as hard as u can. he takes away the hand and the hillbilly hits the tree. OW!!!!!!! he says. what did u do that for? The dude says that's intellegince. The hillbilly (hb for short) goes down and tells the other hb, " its intelligence he doesnt have to work. the other hb says what's intelligence? the original hb puts his hand in front of his face and says, "hit my hand as hard as u can", with a grin.

Lol!!!!!!!
9 answers 9