toosmooth_19 asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Does anyone want to see Edge vs Undertaker and Cena vs Batista as main events at WM 24?

Right now the current plan for wrestlemania is those two matches to main event WM 24. Do you think any of them have the potential to be instant classics?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Cena vs Batista??? that should be a dark match. people are on crack if they say this is a good match. two of the worst wrestlers fighting............at a WRESTLEMANIA. this is just embarrassing

and the Edge vs Undertaker will be of the hook. i really like both of them so i dont know who i will be rooting for.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Edge vs Undertaker could be good. Taker often puts on some good stuff at Wrestlemania's, and Edge is just plain golden. There's a good chance that would be great, although maybe not an instant classic, really.

Cena vs Batista might not be a good match, but to the casual fans, it would be a huge money maker. Cena & Batista are two of the biggest stars in the company, and it'd be a huge draw. Plus, Cena is great at the WWE main event style, and Batista can put something that's watchable when fighting a superior opponent in a well-booked match, like Taker at this year's Wrestlemania.

• 4 years ago

doesn't anyone read what's going on behind the scenes in the wwe? first of all the undertaker just had surgery. that's the reason he's not around and the whole kane vs taker story was cut short. at a recent smackdown taping, taker was paying a visit to his wife mccool but also paying close attention to the debute of the corre. taker was never shown on camera. obviously he was there to check out who his opponant or opponants were going to be at WM. taker can not give a 100% performance this time around. it's a miracle he's being cleared to even participate at WM. there's no way he'll be able to even do what he previously did at past manias. so they'll just give him someone to squash. although as everyone knows taker won't actually squash the guy, not unlike HHH. taker will make barret look good. taker can do that with practically anyone. since they're trying to build up barett anyway, who better to help out then taker. we all know taker will win it, but don't expect taker to go all nuts in the ring. he'll probably allow baret to get the upperhand a lot of the time, but in the long run he'll come out on top. there's not too many years left in the old dog and sooner or later he'll have to give up his yard.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Edge vs. Undertaker= yes.

Cena vs. Batista= I think i'd spend that time going to bathroom and get up to get a soda and stuff. or take a nap.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, and cena vs orton vs hhh vs shawn michaels, a wrestlemania of fatal four ways.

• 1 decade ago

That might happen.And UnderTaker will win 16-0

• 1 decade ago

I don't think they'll be instant classics, but I'd love to see them both.

• 1 decade ago

EDGE VS UNDERTAKER YES -EDGE WILL WIN

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

CENA BATISTA NO NO NO.

TAKER EDGE GOOD.

• 1 decade ago

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C´MON EDGE VS UNDERTAKER CENA VS BATISTA THEY ARE ALREADY CLASICS

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.