this what i think about life life is a play every body has a part to play?

what do you think about life

Favorite Answer

Life? Life is... self-awareness... indescribable feelings... of joy and of sorrow.

Life is... laughing, when any ill feelings are temporarily forgotten.

Life is... the ability to influence others in a very good way, or a bad way.

Life has the ability to give a person feelings of pride and accomplishment.

The happiness of seeing a baby smile and a child laugh.

Life allows us to help each other when we need it most.

The need to help and be helped.

Life is a learning experience of which there is no substitute.

In some ways life is like a play. No one has any choice as to when they are born, or their race/nationality, gender, country or family (religion, financial situation). It's like we are born into the middle of a play that's going on. We are given a part to play (infant in a family). Due to when and where we are born, that part comes with expectations as to how we should act, what we should do and how our lives should be.

I think you are right, in a lot of ways. I think life is much more about destiny then we want it to be. I think things happen for a higher reason and then it's up to us to figure out where to go with it. The ability to do that decides sucess or failure.

• I agree with you as well I think everyone has purpose on the planet earth. I am still looking for my purpose.

Source(s): Personal option

Just like you, baby; its a game, play along!

• peach

I think you live it and then you die. Our journey is determined by the choices we make.

and all the world a stage.

i believe that we are like lab rats... something bigger is watching us go in circles through the maze.....