List the names of hot celebs?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Male:Jude law,Jouquin pheonix,Rob kazinsky.

Female:Cameron diaz,Jessica biel,Kate beckinsale.

• 1 decade ago

Male: Benjamin Mckenzie, Kiefer Sutherland, Chad Michael Murray, Wenworth Miller, Brad Pitt, Justin Timberlake

Female: Rachel Bilson, Autumn Reeser, Beyoncé, Sophia Bush, Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Aniston

• 1 decade ago

1.Matt Damon

2.Leonardo DiCaprio

3.Gerard Butler

4.George Clooney

5.Brad Pitt

6. Orlando Bloom

7.Johnny Depp

8.Al Pacino

9. Djimon Hounsou

• 3 years ago

Yul Brynner - his smouldering eyes while he performed the King of Siam interior the King & I James Mason - his voice Topol (that stunning deep voice returned) Harrison Ford - merely beautiful and that i like his accompanying music.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Drake Bell, Shia Labeouf, Jeff D'Agostino, Joe Jonas, Usher (but im not attracted to him, i just think hes hot for an older guy), Seth Green (hot for an older guy)

im straight but for females i think Alyson Michalka and Ashley Tisdale are hot. thats why theyre my idols.

Source(s): the Drakester is the hottest of all
  • 1 decade ago

I'd say my number one choice is Mark Wahlberg. Then Leonardo DiCaprio.

For women, I love Reese Witherspoon. I'm straight, but she's my favorite female celebrity.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think that the Jonas Brothers are hot and Jesse McCartney and Michael Cuccione

• 1 decade ago

melyssa ford, scarlett johansson beyonce, jessica simpson, diora baird, elisha cuthbert, lauren london, jessica biel, jessica alba, meagan good

• monti
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

jessica alba, angelina jolie , beyonce , jessica simpson , jlo ,ashley tisdale , miley cyrus , brenda song

• 1 decade ago

beyonce,tyra banks,jenifer aniston,eva longoria,katie holmes,julian barbra, courtney cox,allisa milano(phoebe in charmed)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.