Student/Teacher Relationship Movies???

Next week we are going to be discussing Student/Faculty relationships in college. Your assignment is to bring in a DVD (not VHS) of a movie that demonstrates this relationship (be it positive or negative). Respond to this post with what movie you plan to bring and why it is a good example of the topic we are... show more Next week we are going to be discussing Student/Faculty relationships in college. Your assignment is to bring in a DVD (not VHS) of a movie that demonstrates this relationship (be it positive or negative). Respond to this post with what movie you plan to bring and why it is a good example of the topic we are covering.

I can't use Patch Adam's, Animal House, Higher Learning, Drumline, Van Wilder, A Beautiful Mind, or Waterboy.

I need a movie along the lines of Dead Poet's Society or Freedom Writers except with a college setting. Help!