Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Don't wait until the last mintue!!!?

An English guy was very ill and his son went to visit him in the hospital. Suddenly, the father began to breathe heavily and grabbed the pen and pad by the bed. With his last ounce of strength he wrote a note, dropped it, and died.

The son was so overcome with grief that he didn't remember slipping the note into his pocket. At the funeral, he reached into the pocket of his coat and immediately felt the note. He excitedly read it thinking it might be something he could recite during the service. It said:

YOU WANKER -- GET OFF MY OXYGEN PIPE!!!

The best comment gets 10 points so be creative!!!!

Favorite Answer

Haahaahaa, how dumb can someone get. Imagine raising you son and hes the fault of your death. gahahahaha.

good one

was it the inheritance? accident? no he new what he was doing. funny you keep it coming. i added you to my contacts. p.s i do not believe it was on purpose since i reread. as he was overcome by grief unless good actor. accident!!!!! silly me -funny you. thanks Kat

This is sooo interesting. Maybe his son purposedly killed him anyway lol =)

ROFLMFAO THATS THE FUNNIEST **** I'VE READ IN A WHILE TAKE A STAR THAT WAS LAST COMIC STANDING MATERIAL

That's good.........you are on a roll with your jokes lately. Keep it up......I like them but more than that I like you sugar britches.

Moral of the story:-

You don't have to be a blonde to be dumb!

SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING I WOULD HI SWEET

• he should have just pointed.

wanker?why don't use a 'nicer' word..;)

*giggle* I like it!