Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 decade ago

My Boris wants to knit me a new bonnet. Should I encourage him in his new hobby or trade him in for a younger?

MODEL?

• Granny
    Favorite Answer

Let me think... if Boris is... say, 57, then I would trade him in for one 27 year old and one 30 year old. They can keep up with you better. The bonnet is weird. Maybe the young studs can knit you a new bikini! LOL

If it is a car bonnet that Boris wants to knit i think you

should trade the car for a new model. never encourage new hobbies it only taxes their wee brains. try to encourage something harmless like growing cabbages they cant get into too much trouble and it keeps them out the house.and in the garden where you can keep an eye on him.

• Ollie

Doris you know you have to trade him in.However you may not get another bloke who is so handy.You must know there are some blokes who are useless round the house then what would you do.Think this time i would stick to who I have trained.Hope its a lovely Easter Bonnet.

Why can't you do both? Have him knit AND get a younger model as well....

Keep him and let him have fun . he is home with you> He can make Xmas. stocking for everyone too.(lol)

Encourage him why not;)

Encourage him & KEEP HIM!!!!!!!!