Do you think Yahoo! Answers should allow you to add emoticons to your answer posts?

For those of you that don’t know, emoticons are the little yellow faces with various expressions that you see in various Yahoo! places, like Yahoo! Messenger.

See >> http://messenger.yahoo.com/emoticons.php

We’ve all seem them:

This = ^_^

This = ;o)

This = :-(

This = 0_0

...And many other faces people come up with to help express themselves. So, do you think it should be a feature to be able to put them in your responses and comments too? I wouldn’t necessarily want to see them in the questions because that would seem to make the list of questions more chaotic and distracting when glancing through them in list form, (for me at least). What do you think?

• Kicky
    Favorite Answer

It would be so great!

I don't use Yahoo IM. The idea itself is ok though. But don't agree on people who like using several accounts for Yahoo Answers. It rips off honest members of Yahoo.

Not really.. imagine this answer consisted of 27 yellow smiling faces. There is always people that will over use them.

I'd like to use them also. Be a fun idea..

yes indeedy I do...tho I'd be worried of the emotions I'd do right now in my bad mood lol!

no, if they do that the next thing will be little hearts to dot your I's with.

it's great, fun, interesting and will make Y!A superb!!!! Yahoo!!!! take this suggestion of ATM.. its worth!!!!!!!!

Yeah! that would be alot more interesting then these,

:-)

=)

nnInn

:D

I think that would be a great idea! :-) Good thinking :-)

Yes~! That'd be fun :~)

yes,it would be more interesting also.