Who are the "new real" celebs on stardoll.com?

on stardoll.com they said that there are going to be new real celebs but who?

And if you have a stardoll account add me...Mines catina123

Favorite Answer

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are the latest Stardoll RealCelebs! Check it out -

"Los Angeles - Stardoll, an entertainment site for teen girls that features virtual dress-up dolls, announced this week that it has formed a partnership with Dualstar Entertainment Group, which manages consumer products for actresses Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. The deal will provide Stardoll's 10 million registered members access to mary-kateandashley brand virtual clothing and accessories. The celebrities will also interact with users via their "Real Celebrity" pages on Stardoll, and judge an online fashion show and other contests. The site will also be updated with video, music and photos of Mary-Kate and Ashley."

Well, that sounds fun. Marykateandashley brand clothes in the Starplaza....cool!

I know the first one they showed, of the black feather dress belonged to Mary Kate Olsen, so I'm pretty sure shes a new real celeb. I have no idea for the other yellow dress.

Mary-kate and Ashley olsen. Deffenatly obvious.

Yupp, tnxx Musicluffer, I totally gave you a tumbs up!

But does anyone know who is the person that wore a purple gown at the CFDA awards? It's another Real Celeb and what about the Celeb that alays had that bag with her?

Do you know anything about that? Please mail me! & thanks catina123 for the question! add me:

Ice.angels