are you left handed or do you mostly use your right hand???

if you are left handed what special do you have that right handed dont have and the opposite???

Update:

actually Vaggo i believe you are wrong. you see people who write with the left hand means that their right hemisphere is more say powerful and manages things on the left side but it manages different things too. in different people it manages other things better than others and thats why people have talents etc and of course this happens with the righties too.

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm right handed as u know!!!

• 1 decade ago

I am right handed. I don't think that right handed have something more special than the left handed, or the opposite.

They do the same things but with different hand.

• 1 decade ago

I write left handed but I do a lot of other things right handed. There are a lot less left handed people than right handed ones, so I feel unique! :)

• Kicky
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Right Hand

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm ambidextrous, so either hand is fine. I can write and stuff w/both hands. I through w/my left and(it doesn't go as far when i do it w/my right). I guess I'm special b/c I can use both hands, while most people depend on one hand more than the other.

• Anita
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I am left-handed technically (I write with my left hand), but I do everything else with my right: throw a baseball, kicking leg in kickball, cutting with scissors, applying make-up, brushing my hair, cutting with a knife, eating with a fork or spoon, etc...

...although I naturally use my right side for those things I do use my left hand/side occasionally just to switch it up a bit! (The only thing I CAN'T do with my left hand is cut with scissors--absolutely can not). Weird huh?

• 1 decade ago

I am left handed but I also can use my right hand

• ele
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

right hand...I don't think there's any difference though but it's just easier for us to do some stuff just because most people are right handed and the world and the tools are adjusted this way...

• 1 decade ago

Im Left Handed! Im so special :) Actually, Ppl I know who are left handed write messy including me. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

right handed

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.