Does anybody think that the Grey's Spinoff, Private Practice, will be any good?

Favorite Answer

Even though the "pilot" episode they showed last season as an episode of Grey's Anatomy wasn't very good, I think Private Practice definitely has potential, if for no other reason than the hugely talented cast. Maybe once they start gelling more and are totally independent of Grey's, it'll be better. Plus, they added KaDee Strickland to the cast, which I think is a positive b/c it adds a bit of younger blood and she's a great actress. I thought it was a little odd when they had one character who was twenty-something (the receptionist-surfer guy) when all the rest of them were late 30's to early 50's. I really want PP to be good, so here's hoping to its improvement!

While I hope so, from what I've seen and read, I doubt it. I am concerned with the staff working on two shows, as the original has gone downhill of late. I'm also not so sure of the premise or the characters. I love Addison and want to see the show succeed, but I don't know if it will happen.

Here's Ausiello of TV Guide's (negative) take on the newest episode of Private Practice...

http://www.tvguide.com/Ask-Ausiello/private-practi...

yes i think it will do fine.. it not like greys anatomy.. its going to show more of everyone personal life not the whole medical mystery thing in every episode.. i really hope it does good cause when everyone get sick of greys anatomy and the confusing love plots and story line we'll have private practice to watch

I think it will be, especially if it has the same writing team as greys.

Plus, the guy who works on the front desk is HOT!!! That always helps.

I think that it will. I cant wait to see it. I have always like the character Addison.

I hope so as I like the previews