How many people here have a myspace? What do u use it for?

I use to talk to friends

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For music mainly, checking independent bands,

"collecting" my favorite musicians, talk about music.

• 1 decade ago

I have a myspace page. I used it for talking to my Friends that I have not seen since High school. I moved away and so did alot of my friends and this is how we all talk is though myspace. Not only that I found my best friend on her.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have one and I use it to keep in touch with family and friends. Some are out of state and cost a fortune to talk on th phone. Plus I was able to find long lost friends from High School. I also have a seperate page for my business and the customers.

• L
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I use mine for a few different reasons. I use to keep in contact with friends and relatives who live away from me and I use as an extra way to communitcate with the friends I see a lot.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I just got mine, and I use it to keep in touch with my friends that no longer live here, or that I don't see...

• 1 decade ago

I have myspace.I use it to talk to people ,make new friends and talk to my sisters who live in another state.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

TAlkin 2 my ppls.

• 1 decade ago

i talk to my friends and family

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

me and my wife do. we basically have it to keep an eye on our kids myspace. but we also use it to embarrass them. by putting up pictures of them that they would never let there kids see.

• 1 decade ago

i use mine to talk to friends

& guys :]]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.