BB8 US!! I have aquestion about Eric's final task,,,,?

Are they going to reveal that he was playing for America before the jurors vote or after. My reason for asking is, Eric is supposed to campaing for who they should give the money to. If they all find out what he has been doing all season, they might decide to change their votes, RIGHT??

A little help please!!

Favorite Answer

No, they are doing it after the winner is chosen as per Julie Chen last night.

Julie said last night that Eric still had one more task, who do you want him to campaign and vote for America. Then she said, "Then on Tuesday there will be the live vote and the new winner will be crowned. Then stay tuned as the house guests are reunited with the first five evicted house guests where we will finally reveal the BB twist no one has figured out yet, that Eric was America's Player." IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN AFTER THE VOTE!

No, they won't reveal that Eric was the AP until the finale. Until then, he's gotta try to convince enough of the jury to vote for ED to win. That is, I'm assuming America will pick ED. I just wonder if BB is planning on giving Eric more money or something. It doesn't look like he really has any incentive to complete this task.

• Beth

America's Player will be revealed last, that's the only sensible way they can do it. I predict Daniele will win because they all pretty much hate Dick. The only reason I'm watching the finale is to see the HGs jaws drop when Eric reveals himself. It's gonna be hilarious!

• nilio

He probable will use it, understanding united states of america of america. i in my view do no longer think of it truly is a clever decision strategically. sure, Zach is exciting to visual exhibit unit. yet on a intense observe, he's definitely clever and can probably be a extensive danger to Eric. Waaamber, nicely, all she does is pray and cry. i do no longer see her as lots of a objective. And haha, I ought to throw this obtainable, in accordance to this imaginitive and prescient she insists she observed, she wins a veto, which insinuates she's risk-free. a minimum of that's what she thinks. we will see the next day if Eric makes use of the veto, and who he makes use of it on. EDIT: Dick..woman abuser? He did no longer do something to every person who did no longer deserve it. Jen is a stupid cow, and deserved that ice'd tea poured on her head. The cig burns have been her own fault. Dick does pass over the perfect slightly, yet various it grew to become into approach-proper. the completed bashing all of us jointly as he and Dani have been on the block grew to become into basically executed to reason all of us to hate him so he would pass as a replace of his daughter. I mean, he's not thoroughly terrible.

I think it will be after the votes for the exact reason you just stated. But they didn't specify if they would tell them before or after they vote, just that it would be on Tuesday.

• Julie

it will defintely be after they vote for the winner then it will all come out...if not it would definitely effect the way the other guys vote and mess everything up

It will be after the vote.

My guess is that Eric will be the last to vote, and he will simply hold up the cue card like he has done all season, thus revealing the twist.

I think the first answerer is wrong......

Julie said that Eric still had one more task, who do you want to see Eric campaign for to win the half million.......

So, I am pretty sure, he will reveal it After they have chosen the half million winner.....If he revealed it before, why would they even listen to what he has to say?? That doesn't make any sense.......

nope he is the only person besides Juile who will know and they will tell them before they vote and they can't change there minds once they put the key in the box.