Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

If Americans MARRIED and HAD BABIES, do you think there would be such a concern about illegal immigration?

It is really about the numbers, isn't it? Aren't we contrbuting to that problem?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Um... Americans DO marry and have babies.

• 1 decade ago

are you saying Americans with those immigrants? There might still be problems because my Spanish teacher once told us that many illegal immigrants don't pay taxes because they think they don't have to. Its mainly commerce and economy that will make illegal immigration a problem and then relationship will not be able to change anything

• smt
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

What are you asking? Are you saying that you think people are concerned about illegal immigration because U.S. citizens don't marry and reproduce? That's a strange idea.

• 1 decade ago

No we aren't contributing. And yes illegal immigration will always be a problem. I have a few isssues on that point that i will not put one here.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

True. Americans are not having babies. They are not marying. If they have a baby they have one because it is too much trouble. ( on average) .

People then wonder why small towns are becoming 45 percent mexican. Because mexicans are having babies.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

girl your way of thinking is ****** up!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.