is it possible to feel your baby?

ok i am 10 w 5 d pregnant with baby #2. i swear that i have been feeling the baby move. i only feel it once or twice a day and only if im not doing anything. like when im watching tv or something....not moving. its not gas....i can definately tell the difference. i was 18 w when i first felt my daughter. i know they say you can feel #2 sooner....but this is like crazy soon! just wondering if anyone else out there has experienced this.

if so did you come to find out that you were either further along than you thought (which i really dont think i could be...we were ttc and keeping track of things) or that you were having twins (which would be ok.....but a little hard to grasp)

i have felt this for the last 3 days

Favorite Answer

That is what Girl has told me--she could feel our boy that early.

That seems really really early to me. The soonest I have felt any of mine was at 15 weeks. If you are positive it's movement, twins would probably be more of an option.

if you're really in tune with your body then yes i suppose u can. it's just that at 10 weeks (remember, YOU'RE 10 weeks, the baby is only 8 weeks), the baby doesn't move move, it's only reflexes. it's not purposeful movements. and if you look at an embroy (because it's still an embryo at 10 weeks), they are super tiny, and weigh less than a paperclip.

I am sure it is possible...Your first baby you may have the same feeling but you did not know the feeing...Now you know what to feel for since you have already experienced pregnancy.